Best Moonlighting Gigs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brandon Clemson
    Participant

What is a good side job (moonlighting) that a landscape architect can do after hours to make some extra money, besides making sketches and renderings?

Greg Bland
    Participant

I suggest going out on your own. Here is how https://www.plansforthefuture.net/p/founding-members

Catherine Riley
    Participant

This summer I created a design/build company that is my moonlighting job. I do installations on weekends with some friends and family and meet clients after working hours. I’ve made about $10,000 so far and it’s only July. I’d highly recommend it, although it is really hard work.

Leslie B Wagle
    Participant

Learn some desktop publishing (a few years ago it was QuarkXpress, now maybe InDesign) and you may be able to get on a late shift at a magazine or similar place. Other graphics possibilities may exist like website support on a freelance basis for small companies who don’t want to manage their own, and that can benefit you as a side skill to LA. It can help beef up your resume in applying for work or to support yourself. In the meantime, expand on such skills as 3D and rendering for the same reasons.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register